Friday, May 20, 2016

Playing hookie

Hey, campers! We took it easy today... Went into the town just outside Zion National Park - Springdale, Utah. Had a little lunch, did a little shopping, chilled. I liked it. I liked it so much I'm continuing tonight.
Tomorrow we move from Zion to Bryce Canyon... Home of the hoodoos (I don't know either, hopefully tomorrow night I can tell you).

Bryce is 5,000 feet up from here. That means 20 degrees colder. When combined with a cold and windy snap headed across the Colorado Plateau that means I might be writing to you with teeth chattering for two nights at Bryce before we move on to Moab, Utah and Arches National Park on Monday. Forecast lows at Bryce are 30 degrees which in Florida is called "hell of the North".

Later...

SC'

No comments:

Post a Comment